Acer Chromebook 11 C771 review: Acer’s dinky but rugged Chromebook won’t hurt your wallet
Who says Chromebooks can’t be both durable and affordable? Not Acer.
The matter added another small and tough Chromebook aimed at education, similar to this model, to its laptop lineup.
Featuring a durable military-spec tested do with protective rubber bumpers around the display and keyboard, the Acer Chromebook 11 C771 isn’t your typical rinky-dink price laptop. It’s drop tested up to 48 inches and has a spill-resistant keyboard that reroutes any liquids away from the laptop’s internal components.
Starting at $280, the 11.6-inch laptop will be available to remove later this month. International pricing and availability has yet to be announced. Pricing converts to roughly £215 or AU$355.
- 11.6-inch IPS indicate with 180-degree hinge
- 1,366×768-pixel resolution
- 6th-generation Intel Core and Celeron processors
- 4GB RAM
- Optional mopish screen
- Estimated 13 hour battery life
- Built-in microSD card reader
- One USB-C, two USB 3.0 and one HDMI port